ATS is seeking an experienced Printer/Computer Repair Technician to join our team and support our state, local government, and education clients in Maryland. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have excellent communication, writing and presentation skills. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic IT solutions company.
- Perform a full range of printer servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on HP, Lexmark, and Dell laser printers. Experience with the troubleshooting and repair HP Laser Printers is required.
- Perform basic installations, sets up IP addresses, downloads printer drivers and provide customer training on printing standalone and network devices.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on printers and and computers.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Manage user expectations on tasks performed (i.e. schedule event with the ends user)
- Adherence to Asset Management policies and procedures
- Complete, update and close out service tickets through Service Manager
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
- Requires at least 1 to 3 years of experience in laser printer repair.
- Familiar with a variety of computer and printer concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision. Has a valid drivers license and a reliable vehicle for local travel.
- Health benefits including Medical and Dental
- Vacation and Personal Days
- 401K Plan and other Disability options
Apply for this job:
Allowed file types: txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf