Professional Services from Applied Technology Services delivers a powerful combination of technology solutions and subject matter experts to assist our clients in the planning, design and implementation of enterprise solutions.
Enterprise Design and Migration
Applied Technology Services works with key industry vendors, local subject matter experts, and an in-house staff of technicians, engineers, and project managers to deliver full, life-cycle, enterprise IT services to our clients.
- Server/Storage Virtualization Assessment and Implementation
- Virtual Desktop Initiatives (VDI) Pilots and Implementations
- Network Assessment and Design, including Wireless
- Data Consolidation and Migration Services (including Active Directory and Exchange)
- Staff Augmentation of Project Managers, Network Engineers, System Administrators, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Technicians and Help Desk
Client Roll-out and Implementation
ATS provides numerous options for one-time or ongoing assist with client deployments. We are flexible. We are local. We are skilled. Talk to us about our options for imaging, deskside support and logistical services.
ATS provides a wide array of enterprise equipment maintenance services which include 24x7 monitoring of server and storage equipment through a dedicated NOC, in- and out-of-warranty desktop, laptop and printer equipment maintenance. Our technicians utilize standard ITIL processes to maintain, diagnose and repair equipment.
Applied Technology Services specializes in supporting multi-vendor PC environments from the desktop through enterprise network environment. ATS follows a standard support cycle that includes recording issues, resolution, and parts utilized in an Enterprise Call Management System. Types of hardware supported include:
- Servers and Storage
- Tape Libraries
- Desktops, Laptops and Tablets
- Laser and Continuous Feed Printers
- Routers and Switches
- Wireless Access Points
- Matrix Printers
- Interactive White Boards and Panels
- Amplifiers, Mixers and Microphones